motortrendz

Mainland Aquatics
Vendor
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
i will post plent bc im gonna need all the input i can get.. first time im going all out, the closet behind the tank will have my refuge 40g and a second 40g rock and sandbed tank to do all my testing additives and water changes from, also putting in a 5 stage ro/di with auto top off should be interesting

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
I think a display Fuge is very cool...and it would give you 24 hours of viewable tank, but that is just something I would like, not for everyone.

Looks Great So Far!
Excited about more pictures

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Here you go buddy! Very nice stand if I may say so.;)
motortrendzs120.jpg

Go to photobucket.com, join, pick what size you want your pics to be, and upload them. Then click on the IMG code, copy, and paste them in your post!:)
BTW, love your cichlids.;) Makes me want to bring my 75 up, and out of storage.;)

Last edited:

motortrendz

Mainland Aquatics
Vendor
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Aww your the best .. Thank you..the cichlids were a long time running..took about a year to get the right combo where theyre not killing each other..its got crazy filtration on it..its 90 gal..but have a fluval fx5 a fluval 405 plus an intank liltration system in the back running off a 1200gph pump so theres lots of filtration and lots of water flow..chrystal clear water i always get the wow factor and people always are amaized that with all the colors that its fresh water.. But at this point theres a ton of salt in it..

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: