PolandSpring

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
I started this hobby a few months ago for the first time and i love it! But just a couple weeks ago i had a huge tank crash after a storm hit and knocked out my power for a week and i lost everything. I learned so much since my first day i started my tank that i thought now was the best chance i had to fix everything i did wrong, so i decided to start fresh. If you want to take a look, heres my old tank thread (http://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/tank-threads/59638-my-90gal-reef-tank-9.html) But enough about my old tank, heres the specs on my new tank! Enjoy!

Tank Specifics
90-Gallon Oceanic Tech Tank (Black) 48''x18''x24''
Oceanic Tech Stand 48''x18''x32''
Sump: Custom King 30-Gallon /20-Gallon Reservoir Tank
Skimmer: SWC 160 Cone
Flow: 1xMP40/ 1xMP20
Heater: Eheim
Auto Top off: Tunze ATO
RO/DI: 100gpd RO/DI
Return Pump: Eheim 1262
Chiller Pump: Quiet One 3000
Chiller: Pacific Coast Chiller CL-600
Reactors: TLF Phosban Reactor
Salt: Tropic Marin Pro Reef Salt
Sand: Aragonite Special Grade Reef Floor
Rock: 100lbs Marco Key Largo Rock
Lighting: 300w LED (Reef Filtration)/48’’ IceCap LED Lunarlites

Lighting Schedule
9 am - Actinics on
10 pm - Daylights on
6 pm - Daylights off
9 pm - Actinics Off

Will post pics soon

Last edited:

PolandSpring

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Finally got those pics

Had to use my bad camera for these.. but i'll be using a Nikon D3000 soon :D

Im not done with my aquascaping yet. I have a few more rocks that i will be adding, but i have to cut some of them and still drill the rocks. None of the rock is touching the glass so i can get better flow and it'll be easier for me to clean the glass. Here's a sneak preview =P

I'll hopefully have it running in 2 weeks.

IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

jr973

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
415   0   0
Nice setup what did u break open the piggy bank that's all gotta add up ill b postin up my 90 cube soon also n its becomin expensive

LaurieC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Love seeing the new tank! I have a mystery wrasse too and I love her. She often swims with the other fish, but likes to do her own thing too. Not aggressive at all. She is very curious about anything new in the tank and will give it a good check out, but doesn't do anything but look and with the big eyes, it's endearing.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: