gimincorp

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hi All,
I can't force myself to updating constantly my thread at blogspot, so Let me try here.

I have 14 Gallon biocube aquarium that I neglected for a while.
I plan to revitalize it and make it home to clownfish, corals and maybe some other species as MR members will suggest.

Please do not post replys to my thread - PM me instead; but if I act upon your post, I promise to reflect it in my threads.

To be continued... hope to get my camera today and get started with the story of transformation!

gimincorp

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Sorta - since it will be my tank thread. Isn't it how it should work in tank threads?
But as I said I'll reflect all suggestions that I follow here and will attribute them to MR members.
Here goes first one:
Thank you S1024L for recommending me Canon PowerShot SX120 IS! Seems like it is going to be a good camera. Here are the first test shots of a "Toxic Swamp"
First Shot:
img_0001.jpg

The glass is dirty; 10K light on

gimincorp

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I found myself w/o any means of testing the water other than with Hydrometer and an analog thermometer...
So, today I bought an in-tank hydrometer and an ammonia test kit.
Also, my anemone remains flat for the last couple of days so I gotta check that ammonia ASAP.
Yesteday 28 drops of iodine, and a squirt of each part of calcium were added to the tank. Also skimmer cup was emptied.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: