inline6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Stick w/Joe's Juice, however limit the killings per day as instructed.
Workes great, if you're on top of it. I believe you can eliminate these eventually, until the next time you decide to add something.

Nsr250NYC

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
well i have one that i believe to be aiptasia. as all my rocks are still in rubbermaid containers so it's easy to kill right now. can i get some pointers since im in flushing too? let me know if you can. thanks

Reefer420

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
sweet tank! I should have gone w/ the 26 bow instead of the 16!!! I love the extra space you have- can you give some other specs? lighting, etc.?

inline6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Reefer420 said:
sweet tank! I should have gone w/ the 26 bow instead of the 16!!! I love the extra space you have- can you give some other specs? lighting, etc.?

*Lighting is a carry over from my JBJ nano crack.
Aquatraders 211w 175mH, modified w/electronic ballast, ultra quiet fans, bulbs.

*Skimmerless for now (don't think I need it yet).

*Aquafuge medium refugium

*40 lbs. live sand

*45 lbs. live rock

Fish:
1 - Fairy Wrasse
1 - Royal Gramma
1 - Small Anthius

inline6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
jawwad2004 said:
Sharn man, are you a professional photographer???? Those are some of the best shots Ive seen. Once I get my new reeflux bulbs installed, I request you come and take some shots for me!!??

hehe - like jhale, photography is a passion of mine.
Thanks, anytime......

inline6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I'm using a BAC (Big Ass Camera), Olympus 5MP e-20 w/all the woks in lens & stuff/toys. It's 2 or 3 years old already.

Seems like everyone loves the Canon Rebel, which is the camera I would probably get right now, if i was shopping for one.

inline6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I was never a fan of sony cameras, they're not intuitive cameras.
Pain in the ass to cycle through some of those on screen menus, i like a simple camera w/old style controls like film SLRs (we use one here at the office).

inline6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Update......

Latest pic

Attachments

• update 01_09.jpg
    update 01_09.jpg
    614.2 KB · Views: 215

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: