noodleman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
froggiebunbun said:
People are still puzzled at tank dimensions, so I put a keyboard next to it :lol: :rolleyes:. :splitspin

well you know what they say, two brains are better then one lol.:flower: For a min i thought you put the tank infront of the keyboard cause you stared at it more then your real work on the monitor:skull:

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
The zoa pox hit me hard....I lost the big colony I had in the middle of my tank. So I had to get a replacement piece....my new addition :splitspin

Attachments

• IMG_2267.JPG
    IMG_2267.JPG
    662.2 KB · Views: 124

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Yeah I lost the whole thing man....they all look like goners.
Per your request, Russ...:)

Attachments

• IMG_2279.JPG
    IMG_2279.JPG
    272.6 KB · Views: 119

tinyreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nice placement with the new brain! that's the old duster you put it on, right? nice combo effect imo.

is it that blue in the center? looks like you're 'getting brain'. :rolleyes:

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
-Russ, I think the FD are awesome too. I'm trying to find onethe dwarf ones that are pastel green or pink.
-Tiny, I was lucky with the photo and the picture shows the exact color of the brain in person.
-Thx Leslie, your tank is going to 100x better when you get it up and running.

I was playing around with the cam and got a cute shot.

Attachments

• IMG_2234.JPG
    IMG_2234.JPG
    213.6 KB · Views: 131

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I'll make sure to PM you Russ when I'm def. buying...
Can't sleep....:bigeyes2::headache:

I'll call this one... "The 3 Amigos"

Attachments

• IMG_2304.JPG
    IMG_2304.JPG
    263.6 KB · Views: 123

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Update June 04, 2006

Update:
I've moved all the gorgonias to one side, they like that side better. All the colonies have now opened up. I've lost my main zoo colony that has been my center piece due to zoapox. I've since replaced with a nice brain courtesy of Ronen. I've hoping to fill the empty room in the north east corner of my tank with stuff at J's June fragswap. :D
Also, tomorrow I go pick up my Tek T-5s.
Bye-Bye cheap Odyssea PCs, you've served me well!

Here are some FTSs (you can see my cooling system for this summer in the back of the 2nd pic :wink1:) :

Attachments

• IMG_2341.JPG
    IMG_2341.JPG
    453.7 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_2344.JPG
    IMG_2344.JPG
    512 KB · Views: 107

jenniebutterfly

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
i have to say this tank is so amazing!!!!! i may take a frag of the frogspawn soon from ya :D maybe trade or just buy a piece back :D i have my new tank just have to get the new apartment renovated so i can set it up. :D i would rather not move an established tank :D

Quang

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Thx Jenny. Believe it or not, but the frogspawn is still the 2 head piece I got from you. For some reason, it won't split...just keeps getting bigger and bigger. I've started feeding my tank last month and I'm seeing some signs of splitting. Give it a few months and I should have a fraggable piece. You will be the first to get one Jenny.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: