Jim

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
OH The Yearly Joy Of Changing Out Bulbs.

It's that time of the year again and I know all you LED users are probably laughing out loud. But it's only once a year.

Attachments

• IMG_0251.jpg
    IMG_0251.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_0252.jpg
    IMG_0252.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 186

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
VHO's!!! I'm jealous. I miss the look of VHO super actinics. Jim, that last pic with the top open really shows how grown out the tank is. Do you have any plans to remove some corals or do a major trimming?

Jim

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
VHO's!!! I'm jealous. I miss the look of VHO super actinics. Jim, that last pic with the top open really shows how grown out the tank is. Do you have any plans to remove some corals or do a major trimming?

I love the look of the VHO's unfortunately they are becoming hard to get. After the new year I plan on doing a lot if trimming and doing some rearranging. I'll probably sell some of the colonies and only keep the pieces that I really like.

I ran out of room too quickly and I get bored when I can't add any new coral.

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Jim, looking to add some new additions. Your tank has always been in y head and wanna make the trip one of these days to come just admire it in person and not these amazing photos. Man your doing great 2years in for us little more now. But man oh man that thank is so beautiful
. don't STP what your doing. Really really amazing and great piece of live art for sure.

-rob.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: