ClosetFishGeek

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
114   0   0
Is that chiller staying in the cabinet base ? That thing is going to kick off some serious heat and being inside a cabinet you need to vent it very very well. If at all possible I would try to keep it out of the stand.

bbreef240

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
jarrett shark.....now there is about 350 to 400 pounds of live sand out of a couple of reef tanks that my buddy broke down within the last week or so....and as for rock ....i lost count...if im out and i see a nice piece of branch or rock i pick it up and add it ...also my buddy has over 2000 pounds of live rock at all time so if i need a piece and im looking for a certain shape or branch i just go over there and most of the time find what i need...so as for how many pounds im going to say 3 or 4 hundred and counting....alot of it was out of my brother and my 240...it was posted on mr as my ton of ocean a couple of months ago....we hope this tank will look bettre than that one some day....

Peteb3

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Fillin it up.

Attachments

• IMG_1352.jpg
    IMG_1352.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 631
  • IMG_1353.jpg
    IMG_1353.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 633
  • IMG_1354.jpg
    IMG_1354.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 629
  • IMG_1355.jpg
    IMG_1355.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 631

bbreef240

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
the electrician canceled so i have to wait another week or two to run the power to the tank....o well i will just find something else to do....i relly need to get a 2-3/8 dill bit to drill the hole in my sump for the return pump[hammerhead 5800 gallon hr]should be fine for the tank...

Master Shake

captain of tying knots
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
look into oceans motions for a return pump mod i believe it would be perfect for your tank and its plumbing layout from what i can see by the pics

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: