guarda

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Added about 3 more lbs of flat lr over the weekend. Any ideas on what I should put on it?

2iqgxts.jpg

2zsabdv.jpg

gennaro

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Had a 10 spot burning a hole in my pocket today and saw this at my lfs so I figured I'd give it a try for my little Bryopsis issue. After drip then temp acclimation, popped him right on top of the algae and he was munching away. Probably hadn't had a good meal in a long time.

Lettuce Nudibranch.
xf85zn.jpg

Sony update. Might be kinda hard to tell from the pics but his side belly was totally concave when I got him. Now he is bulging everywhere, especially under his chin.

Before
2ag2fer.jpg

Today
2u9lcn8.jpg

18fyah.jpg

Wow, very cool... Which LFS??? I'm Uptown...

guarda

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Preemptively avoiding issues with Toshiba the Tang, I decided it was best to move him to a bigger/better home. Thanks Al. Twas a sad day indeed. In his place I introduce Rompope, a Hector's Goby. Also gave away/traded a lot of my coral so I can put some new stuff on the new ledge.

35isq5v.jpg

guarda

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
update. Trimmed some stuff and gave it away. Also cut most of my euphyllia. It was growing way too fast. Got some tiny sps freebies for the ledge and picked up a maze coral for cheap. It was browning but the metallic green between the ridges is still fairly bright. Hope I can get it to color back.

jkzh1e.jpg

guarda

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
It's not so bad, but eating. Saw a huge one in the Florida Keys a few years ago and always wanted a nicely shaped one. On the lookout for a blue one.

The rock shelf already has coralline on it (about 2 weeks old I think) and my alk stays pretty low at 6 or 7. Didn't want to dose but it looks like with all the stuff in the tank I'm gonna have to. Gonna get rid of some more stuff this week lol.

That maze coral looks pretty good... I have faith :)

Awesome new additions! Looks totally different from a few days ago. Can't wait for that shelf to grow out.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: