stingnyc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
hi ebby,

welcome! now if could get fran to setup another one =) we should setup a 40gal thread. the battle of the 40's

-steve

Ebby

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
stingnyc said:
hi ebby,

welcome! now if could get fran to setup another one =) we should setup a 40gal thread. the battle of the 40's

-steve
didn't fran have a tank at some point?

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
jackson6745 said:
Steve, hell no!

why can't Fran have a tank, are you afraid her skimmer might be bigger than yours?

Ebby we can discuss the stand tonight. Talk it over and get some ideas.
Or I can just surprise you :D

fritz

OG of this here reef game
Rating - 95.9%
47   2   0
Wow!

This thread is hysterical!!!!
Ebby (whom I think is a clever guy, no offense if I'm wrong) posts I'm starting a new tank with the booty-licious avatar and everyone starts in:
"Hi Ebby, Welcome"
"Good luck, keep us posted!"
"I'll help, I want to see pics"

Now granted all MR'ers are really nice helpfull folks, but for some reason aren't as responsive in the other threads. Hmmmmm. Perhaps I'll change my avatar in case I ever need help moving my tank :joke: :)

Ebby

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
fritz said:
Ebby (whom I think is a clever guy, no offense if I'm wrong) posts I'm starting a new tank with the booty-licious avatar and everyone starts in:
"Hi Ebby, Welcome"

Now granted all MR'ers are really nice helpfull folks, but for some reason aren't as responsive in the other threads. Hmmmmm. Perhaps I'll change my avatar in case I ever need help moving my tank :joke: :)
hi...and you know what, ask around...most of the fishy people know me already :mad:

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
hehe I'm one of this fishy people that knows Ebby,
she is a girl, and that's her own avatar.

which is a good segue to ask the question everyone has been thinking,

will you be using sand or a bare bottom, in your tank?

noodleman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
fritz said:
"Hi Ebby, Welcome"

sounds like the trick froggie here did when he joined, everyone loved his avator ;)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: