rkaragozler

Newbiee 4 Ever
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
When the tank was installed I always wanted to enclose it, Well after 3 plus years it's done, Like I always say this hobby is about patience, and time.
Before

During Build

[URL=http://s775.photobucket.com/user/rkaragozler/media/450_wall%20build/build_9.jpg.html]
build_6.jpg
[/URL]

Removal of old sump

Rewired lighting

Control Center, Dosing, Pumps

And completed Wall.

rkaragozler

Newbiee 4 Ever
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Good day Tuni. It took about 12 hours to change out the sump, and redo the plumbing.
and about 2 weeks to complete the wall, and electrical.
I had way to many things going on under the tank, I just wanted a cleaner look without any drastic changes to the system.

Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Looks great!!!

I see ur running ur DC Jeabos?? Externally?
Any issues with them leaking I've read that one of the seals leaks when run externally reason I ask is I bought one and wanted to run externally !!
Thanks awesome system!!

rkaragozler

Newbiee 4 Ever
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Mattl22 thank you.
I have 2 dc pumps a 6000, and a 12000 and 1 back up 6000 so far only one gave me a little trouble with it dripping, but after talking to the manufacturer found out that if the screws are over tightened it will leak. I have them up for about a month now, and they are still dry.

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Now I have to come back out there!;) Love all the hard work you put into this latest project; especially that table & chairs directly in front of the tank!

Way to go Richie! :hug:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: