• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Rating - 100%
161   0   0
6c7f1224-e532-efd2.jpg
6c7f1224-e556-f112.jpg
6c7f1224-e5a2-8eec.jpg
6c7f1224-e5cf-8c96.jpg
6c7f1224-e5ef-27de.jpg
6c7f1224-e61b-b94a.jpg
6c7f1224-e63a-7631.jpg
6c7f1224-e65f-7161.jpg

Sent from my PC36100 using Reefs

Silverni2

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have a few questions...
R u still running biopellets? What was ur nitrates before and after u started using biopellets ? How do u keep corals from stinging each other? Earlier in the thread u said u didn't us much calc? I'm not sure I under stood y? Maybe the salt u use? I beleive u have a calc reactor now. I have a similar build 90 gallon 30 fuge 20 sump but I like big lps corals and tank is pack with coral sorta like yours.
Beautiful build

Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Yes I'm still running biopellets to be honest with u I don't think they did anything good or bad for my tank my personal option on them is there just another smoke and mirror item for us to by I could be wrong but that's just how I feel about them I still have nitrate at around 5ppm .as far as alk ,cal .at the time I stared this threat I just started adding sps I had mostly softies and lps so I was keeping up with water changes and that peeped everything in check now that I added clams and sps my demand grew .I started DOSING esv 2 parts and for a while it worked out great for a while but I had to dose everyday and to me the little swing in alk each day was keeping my tank surviving but not thriving I noticed the more I kept my alk stable the better things were doing so I added my cal reactor and things really took off .I could have kept DOSING esv but I would have had to dose everyday .

Sent from my PC36100 using Reefs

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
i have to say this is the ugliest tank ive ever seen in person..looks like a ship wreck in there...HAHA just playing this tank has got to be one of the best tanks ive seen ..so much going on you dont know where to look.the pictures do not do this setup any justice.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: