acromike

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!I have a 90 gallon mixed reef.It has been set up for about a year now it was a downsize from a 150 I have.I'll post more pics of the tank and the equipment im using when I get a chance.
Picture089.jpg

acromike

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just alittle about my system.
90g glasscages tank 3x2x2
2 250w icecap electronic ballast and pendants
2 pheonix 14k bulbs
2 korila 3's 1 korila 4
icecap 24" t5 4 bulb retro kit with actinics
50 gallon sump
SWC xtreme 200 skimmer
mag 12 return pump
2 two little fishys media reactors
jbj tru temp controller with 2 jager 200w heaters
I built my stand and hood.I made my sump so the return and skimmer are in the same spot and wanted my return in the middle so i put my fuge on the left side.I'll post some pics of everything.

Last edited:

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
love the dimensions, same as mine but only 22" tall. a year from now and the tank will really look good grown out, looks good anyways, btw 1 mp40 would be good flow for that size and could clear space up taking other powerheads out

acromike

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ty.Ya I love the dimensions of the tank.I was buying frags from Mr. Coral while they where doing the 10 dollar frags.They all have doubled in size and are encrusting,but they will take a while to fill in because they where so small,but i'll get to watch them grow and fill in.I was looking at the mp40 but figured i would need 2 so it is nice to know one will be fine.That will be on hold for now while I invest in a controller.

acromike

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ty guys!I have had it in 8 and 10 and think it didn't make a difference it worked great at both depths.I love this skimmer.I haven't done the upgrade yet but if you have the black impeller when you get it Jayson from SWC said the white one is alot better or there is a red one forgot the name and it really improves it.

J

Jessemac

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new to this forum, but I want say that you have an amazing setup and a beautiful tank!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: