bigyankfan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
All three faces have been built and installed, the three drawers and its hardware are in and I am making the drawer faces now. I will post pics tomorrow when the drawer fronts are in.

bigyankfan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
Updated pics

Here are pics with the front face installed and the drawers and drawer fronts in. Enjoy!

Attachments

• with_drawers.jpg
    with_drawers.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 441
  • with_drawers2.jpg
    with_drawers2.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 439

bigyankfan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
Thx guys for all compliments. I am going to stain it golden oak so it matches the rest of the furniture in my living room. It was my desire to have drawers and not being able to find one that them that helped me to decide to build my own stand. BTW, the drawers are only 10" deep (in a 24" deep stand) so there is plenty of room for the plumbing to fit.

bigyankfan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
The project has hit a snag - the rail and stile router bits I bought are for stock thicker than I am going to use. I have to order a set from Rockler and they are backordered on the set I want. *SIGH*

bigyankfan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
Now I know who to talk to when I do my a new canopy. Lol...
Btw, the stand is coming along nicely.

PW,

I am not a professional carpenter, just a weekend hobbyist, but I would be glad to provide whatever advise I can to you or any other MR member who wants to go the DIY route. No use in all of us tripping over the same rock.

bigyankfan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
Now I know who to talk to when I do my a new canopy. Lol...
Btw, the stand is coming along nicely.

PW,

I am not a professional carpenter, just a weekend hobbyist, but I would be glad to provide whatever advice I can to you or any other MR member who wants to go the DIY route. No use in all of us tripping over the same rock.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: