• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Asr3510

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0

i am currently running a 15 gallon nano, with 15lbs of live rock and live substrate, and upgrading to a jbj 28 led i just ordered today from marine depot, i plan using some of my live rock from 15g to seed base rock in the new tank, i ordered the tank but have yet to find a place that sells porous base rock in smaller proportion, any ideas?

im not keeping any of the gear from this tank, but im gonna run them simultaneously, and slowly transfer some of the corals and livestock, and possibly find a new home for some of the rest.

Just ordered the JBj 28 led tank with stand today from marinedepot.com, also got the aqua c remora nano skimmer and the JBJ auto top off.

any body got any experience with this system and point me in the right direction,
thanks

Asr3510

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Finally got my tank up and running, wanted to share some pics but having trouble uploading from my iPhone, any stocking tips all I got is a small wrasse and a clarkii clown and a big cuc from reefcleaners,org
And I how could I forget my clam

Asr3510

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
a6898b68-cbf6-867f.jpg
a6898b68-cc11-c0ba.jpg
a6898b68-cc35-aa6e.jpg

I hope this worked

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: