Og Drogon

Freshwater monster
Rating - 94.1%
32   2   0
Soooooooooooooooooo I finally setup my tank ....thanks to the Manhattan Reef Members cause this would never had happen with out this site/forum :)

The tank is a Aqueon RR 90g with pine stand the norm ;-) .
I have in there a mix of 70lbs of live and dry Fiji pink sand, 70lbs of dry Fiji rock

For light I'm using my 4x54w current USA t5 fixture,
1-12,000k white
1- aqua-blue
2- actinic

For filtration I have a DIY 30g sump/refugium
1st baffle has my filter sock and skimmer, the skimmer is a bubble magus 150, it worked for my 54g so I'm hoping it works for the 90g until I get the money to upgrade.

2nd baffle has my refugium
(chaeto,live rock,copods,amphipods) oh and live sand too.

3rd baffle has my return pump.

I will be using a uv light only on cretin days.... Don't ask yet, something I'm trying lol.
4a5a4abd-0350-eb68.jpg
4a5a4abd-0375-ac1c.jpg
I'll try and have better pic's up in the future .

Og Drogon

Freshwater monster
Rating - 94.1%
32   2   0
Okay now I'm stuck on St$u&p@id! :-(

First I setup my tank, then I have to take everything back down cause I'm moving to the Bronx. Then that was put on hold.
SOooo I set everything back up and you guessed it, wallllaaa I get the ok to move to the Bronx. I don't know if to smile or cry! Cause now I have to take everything down!!! I mean there is no life stock but it was hard enuff to get to the cycle stage lol ....

Well since I'm a building super and will still have the apt in Brooklyn I should just set it up as my FISH LAB lolz.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: