• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

garys reef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
the salinity is the issue when i did my last water change when i tested my tank salinty was around 28 almost 29 i usually keep it at 26 and i corrected it with no problem the other isssue is my ph it is allways low with the cal reactor its gonna go lower:banghead:

garys reef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
:banghead:got the apex two days ago and this thing is a pain in the ass james was here for three hours trying to get the port forwaring to work and didnt happen he is comming back tomorrow night. mike thanks so much he was here for a couple hours changed routers and still nothing he called me from his house and was able to see my tank from his phone but i was not able to see it finally he got me up and running on the phone but i still cant get anything on computer this thing is pissing me off:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

jerl77

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
buy a real phone and get rid of the girly droid
:banghead:got the apex two days ago and this thing is a pain in the ass james was here for three hours trying to get the port forwaring to work and didnt happen he is comming back tomorrow night. mike thanks so much he was here for a couple hours changed routers and still nothing he called me from his house and was able to see my tank from his phone but i was not able to see it finally he got me up and running on the phone but i still cant get anything on computer this thing is pissing me off:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Last edited by a moderator:

garys reef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
well i lost my powder brown two days ago it sucks he was my favorite but james just hooked me up with this guy he is crazy beautiful and i havent posted a fts in a while

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 156
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 152
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 391

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: