Edward86

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Hi MR,
I am new to Saltwater and have been learning so much here. thanks for sharing the knowledge. I will need help, I have tons of questions and I know that being a member of a forum is one of the best things you can do. Hope to get the help I need and maybe one day help somebody else.

This is what I got so far:
?57 gallon rimless r/r tank
?all glass megaflow sump
?Bermuda protein skimmer
?mag 7 return pump
?TEK 6 bulbs light fixture 36"
?50 pounds sand fine grade
?bucket of h2ocean salt
?28 pounds of rocks

I still got a long way to go, but decided to share with you guys my project. Here are some pics

The tank
e129b096.jpg

8ec71b09.jpg

The sump
6d081e6f.jpg

Lights
b54e33b8.jpg

fb512534.jpg

Messing around with the little bit of rock I got lol
80c62a8c.jpg

Last edited:

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Wow, dude, no joke, I have 2 weeks or so til I set up the SAME exact set up. Oceanic 57 rimless. Deep blue carbon fiber stand, tek light 6 bulb hahaha. I cannot wait. good luck with it buddy. Keep the pics coming!

Last edited:

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
ryangrieder was that the 1 i put u on 2

:shhh: lol. Yes. Honestly it just looks soo...... Clean. Ya know, It's like a tank with personality. I love it. Finally slipped the news to the girl a few days ago about the upgrade... Now I'm stuck Sunday going to the mall with her going shopping because I'm spending more money for my tank so she feels it's ok for her to waste money on cloths now..... Yaaaayyyyy. :screama:

wayne

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
hey just a quick tip the legs that come with this stand I'd take it out if i was you the tank shakes just from wiping the glass it's too late for me ...........................
TAKE MY ADVICE................................

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
hey just a quick tip the legs that come with this stand I'd take it out if i was you the tank shakes just from wiping the glass it's too late for me ...........................
TAKE MY ADVICE................................

Where Are the legs? On the very bottom of the stand? Just curious.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: