jdnumis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Thank you all for the wonderful help this year. If it wasn't for the research and help from everyone on here, I would be ripping my hair out LOL. Enjoy the pics and thank you.

All the best,

James

Attachments

• IMAG0040.jpg
    IMAG0040.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 166
  • IMAG0041.jpg
    IMAG0041.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 165
  • IMAG0042.jpg
    IMAG0042.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 164
  • IMAG0043.jpg
    IMAG0043.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 163

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Corals look really healthy, but agree with color tint. What fixture do you have on there? I feel if you had a bit more actinic tint to it the colors would pop so much more. Right now it's got the power compact look going on. For a tank with so many corals that have potential to have such vivid colors, I think a deeper blue needs to be added and you would love it! Very nice set up besides that

jdnumis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Thanks Ryan

Corals look really healthy, but agree with color tint. What fixture do you have on there? I feel if you had a bit more actinic tint to it the colors would pop so much more. Right now it's got the power compact look going on. For a tank with so many corals that have potential to have such vivid colors, I think a deeper blue needs to be added and you would love it! Very nice set up besides that

I am thinking about adding an led strip to replace the actinics. Mike from Tropical Island was talking to me about it.

All the best,

James

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: