Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
He's doing a great job and the fact he's a young kid makes it even more impressive!

Angelo, What epoxy did you use? I like the rock work also. You definitely have some DIY talent.

Hey i couldnt of done it with out my buddy bart i thank him for all of the rock work hes the one that should get all the credit on the DIY rocks N yes i kno im young too lol i think i am the youngest in MR ? n for epoxy that i used i cant remember exactly the name brand one i get I'll post up the name of it.

bbreef240

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
great....i put a couple of new corals since you last saw it but thats it ...no new fish yet...bin letting it run and mature...seems to be working out ...dont want to rush things ....dont need an other outbreak of some deadly **** that killed all my fish last time....im going to be doing a 150 gallon water change soon....keep up the good work on your tank..if you need anything let me know ..i always have stuff laying around ....

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
great....i put a couple of new corals since you last saw it but thats it ...no new fish yet...bin letting it run and mature...seems to be working out ...dont want to rush things ....dont need an other outbreak of some deadly **** that killed all my fish last time....im going to be doing a 150 gallon water change soon....keep up the good work on your tank..if you need anything let me know ..i always have stuff laying around ....

Thanks bro i'll let u kno soon...but its time for me SAVE money up

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
Here are sound pics of my 55G enjoy =)

aefc1fc1-b332-d39e.jpg

aefc1fc1-b348-d6b2.jpg

aefc1fc1-b64b-5306.jpg

aefc1fc1-b384-57a8.jpg

aefc1fc1-b3a8-d5c7.jpg

aefc1fc1-b697-9971.jpg

aefc1fc1-b6b4-4118.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: