ravi197699

Thruster
Vendor
Rating - 100%
151   0   0
hello mr here are pic of my 120 gal soon to be reef tank some pics of the system progress and built process from start to end. and i am using one mail pump for return and to run all of my reactors including calcium reactor. neptube apex controller, iwaki rlt100 return pump, 75 gal oceanic sump, corallife 120 calcium reactor, tlf 550 bio pellets and gfo reactor 500w stealth heater, 1200w led light with sunrise and sunset light effects with timer and waiting for timer to arrive. i have dream of having sps dominated tank. 85 lbs live marco rock with shelves and 150lbs of live sand from retired reefer live was still in water from his tank. its not alot of rock for 120 gal tank but when we buy sps corals or frags they come rock pieces as well and i want to have room for that as well and 15 lbs of marco rock rubble for refugium 15 mangroove seeds and i am going to add marine saltwater plants that i am going to buy from www.live-plants.com great prices for all the plants with all the info and what is requires to have that plant in your system or refugium.system is cycling right now. for water test i have got three hanna checkers nitrite, alklinity, phosphate, i really wish that they make checker to test calcium leves too . pinpoint is just too much money. i will keep adding pictures as tank progresses.
http://s1127.photobucket.com/albums/l630/ravi197699/

pauliwalnuts

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Looks like someone knows what they're doing. Lol... Good planing.
I have two questions.
Who makes the light fixture you're using over the main, and why are you going to use bio-pellets and phosphate media (if they almost do the same job) ?

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: