Djbetterly

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I don't think it would, but it seems like it might be a pain in the butt getting the water to flow into it no?

I made my own fuge in my solana34 in the first chamber, skimmer in second with carbon and GFO before returning to tank. I just had to reroute the water a bit, but it seems to work well.

selkoner

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.4%
114   3   0
I currently have a 34 solana and I want to use a small CPR aquafuge on the BACK.my question is would this be possible without any problems as far as flow to the return ?or any other problems I'm unaware of?

I just cut dividers in back side outs and slid in a reef octopus back pack skimmer it has its own Collection skimmer cup works perfect

reefer4eva

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
282   0   0
I don't think it would, but it seems like it might be a pain in the butt getting the water to flow into it no?

I made my own fuge in my solana34 in the first chamber, skimmer in second with carbon and GFO before returning to tank. I just had to reroute the water a bit, but it seems to work well.

I have chaeto and caulerpa in the center chamber with a jbj fuge light and dragons breath algae in the display I'm just looking to expand my refugium for more growth of pods.my first chamber has the skimmer and the return chamber has 2 pumps one for the return and one for my chiller

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: