If fish could scream.....
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
new pics !!!!

yuma.jpg

rightsideoftank.jpg

ricordiaa.jpg

redacan.jpg

thanks ryan for taking the pics they came out great!

ryangrieder

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Most pics are actually under all the lights being up, except the very last one, and the acan shot. His LEDs are pretty intense and pierces through the t5s no problem. It's hard to get the settings right to lower the blue on my camera because I don't have alot of white balance options to adjust. More pics will be up soon after this weekend when I come over with my test kits and we do some work on it.

And the LED bar is a wingo led strip. A much older series one. Bought it for 5 bucks at manhattan aquarium because they said it did not work....boy were they wrong. lol. I got one myself, 36 inch wingo led strip for 5 dollars, and bilbo also got another one for a 20l freshwater tank for 5 bucks. Soooo... For 15 bucks we got a 48, 36, and 30 inch long wingo led strip...5 minutes on rewiring it and we got them all working!

BILBO913

If fish could scream.....
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
update...............
going to be staining the stand today. i got this really nice deep red made by rustoleum. hope it comes out the same color as the sample i saw of it.
changing a ballast in the tek fixture cause 2 bulbs dont work so i leave that switch off so im only running 4 bulbs insted of 8.

sunday canopy build cant wait so excite!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pics to follow

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: