• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Nsr250NYC

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
i know i probably won't get a response for this but what the hell.

i got a brand new amiracle wet/dry for sale. advanced slimline 150. 24"Lx8"Dx14"H. with bioballs and prefilter. one 1" hole is drilled for return. sponges and everything's included. asking $130. it is a brand new item. cost around 200 online after shipping. thanks

Nsr250NYC

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
i want to fit a skimmer in the sump with a refugium in it. i rather not mess with a new item and get something that is for the purpose. thanks tho

herman

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
If your tank is not huge you can easily use the wet dry as a sump without modifying it. As for the skimmer you can just gat a hang on type in the sump. aqua-c urchin or remora would fit into the sump. I believe that Jim (houseoflaughter) still has one for sale.

Nsr250NYC

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Herman, i do have a berlin turbo skimmer already. it can be hangon. but i just don't like how it works out with the wet/dry. unless you guys know of ways to take apart acylic(baffles) on the inside, and maybe i can redo it. I'm really anal about things like this. everything have to be perfect. guess that's a good thing when it comes to reef. :lol:

Tim, $120 will be my last price. as i'm losing too much money already for a brand new item. thanks

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: