• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

AlohaTropics

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I don't remember Solo doin a whole lot of fancy flying. Lando was the one who went into the Death Star. Solo never did a whole lot in the movies (piloting that is). And Anakin did land a burning pile of ship in ep3. However much I hated the whiney brat, I'd have to say Anakin was probably the better pilot.

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I don't remember Solo doin a whole lot of fancy flying. Lando was the one who went into the Death Star. Solo never did a whole lot in the movies (piloting that is). And Anakin did land a burning pile of ship in ep3. However much I hated the whiney brat, I'd have to say Anakin was probably the better pilot.

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

The star wars universe is much more than the movies. There are quite a few books as well. I have read most of them and solo is a better pilot. Anikin was good but he did have the force to rely on for help. Solo did it all on his own.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Damn you Widdy, you beat me to it LOL. I was going to say that! Also, Solo had better candor while Ani was just annoying, especially when he grew up. I remember when he got out of the lava in 3, thinking, "someone just push him back in." even though it negates 4-6.

Last edited:

Widdy

Vendor
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Damn you Widdy, you beat me to it LOL. I was going to say that! Also, Solo had better candor while Ani was just annoying, especially when he grew up. I remember when he got out of the lava in 3, thinking, "someone just push him back in." even though it negates 4-6.

LOL... I think it's the same hatred you and I share for Hayden Christensen, not Anakin. Jeez, did he botch that up...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: