wxl14

Wexel
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering if anyone here is training for the Nautica NYC triathlon. Post up if you are. and if you want to share your training regiment also that would be cool.

Killerdrgn

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Yeah just talked to him today, he is doing the Nautica triathalon for the leukemia lymphoma society.
He also is riding his bike everywhere and attending the training sessions being offered. Was swiming nearly daily also, but has not been doing so recently.
Oh yeah and if anyone wants to donate to the cause you can do so at this website.
http://www.active.com/donate/tntnyc/supportEdwin

Last edited:

Tim

Tim`s Aquatics
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I have a friend who compete`s and he just won a triathlon up in Harriman state park. I think he does 15 mile`s running one day, 130 -150 on a bike another and then he swims about 1 1/2 - 2 mile`s on one of the other day`s. I think and hope those are his long day`s. He is trying to qualify for the Ironman....

wxl14

Wexel
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cool good info to know. I will be doing and ultra tri this year also. on top of the NYC tri. NYC tri is actually easy race. compared to others because the swim is so fast.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: