MatthewScars

Guns, Razors, Knives.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
That's a nice price geared for parents that want a babysitter for 2 hours.
You'll see how far 450 paintballs last.... (approx 2 games for noobs) not far at all. When indoors. It's a gimmick.
I used to play tournament paintball, and my team would go through approximately 20-25 cases of paint. 20x 2000 paintballs... and that would be for approx 2 full games lasting a morning and afternoon session.
When practicing I go through 1.5-2 cases.
In woodsball you'll probably go through a 1 case, which will last you a whole day if you aren't shooting too much. Less if you don't want to shoot at all.

You're team used to also play FULL AUTO or ramped. These rental guns are lucky if they can actually fire half the time.

This thread is making me sad :(

Last edited:

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
Some places have well maintained rentals , I know high velocitys outdoor field does routine maintanance on rentals so you can at least have a good experience , one time my auto cocker went crazy and I used a rental for the day and I did fairly well and was a bit shocked by all the paint I had leftover at the end of the day

skene

Winter. Time for Flakes..
Rating - 100%
240   0   0
You're team used to also play FULL AUTO or ramped. These rental guns are lucky if they can actually fire half the time.

This thread is making me sad :(

No. in nppl its semi auto. And psp is ramp. I played both but prefer semi. Waste less paint. Ramping is good but sine you are limited to 12.5 bps.. Its as fast as a person can fire semi under pressure.
So matt feel free to come out and play I know you are itching to go.

MatthewScars

Guns, Razors, Knives.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
No. in nppl its semi auto. And psp is ramp. I played both but prefer semi. Waste less paint. Ramping is good but sine you are limited to 12.5 bps.. Its as fast as a person can fire semi under pressure.
So matt feel free to come out and play I know you are itching to go.

Ill tentatively accept depending on the weather. Light snow will be a plus.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: