ECFENCING

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I was going to repaint the stand in white but figured I might regret it later so I just repainted the scratches.

Glad you didn't paint it. It wouldn't have matched the pic of the Ducati you have in the background.

The tank and stand are nicely constructed.

Can't wait to see it filled. Good luck with the build.

guarda

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Been lazy and haven't done the transfer yet. Just a few palm sized rocks from my Mini until I figure out how I'm gonna scape it. Put some zoas, lps, and some birdsnest to test the waters and all look ok for the past 3 weeks or so. Your corals liking the ai's? Still want pods if you have.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByReefs1345771701.325180.jpg
    ImageUploadedByReefs1345771701.325180.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 282

guarda

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Some updates. Nothing special, just some frags to replace most of the stuff I lost post-Sandy. All my livestock and all my chalices survived. SPS, LPS, and all my zoas and softies wiped out. Even my xenia. Sorry for the crappy pics. Photography not my forte.

Need to install the glass door...
v80vb.jpg

Another
1826j4.jpg

2wbubrd.jpg

29diqaa.jpg

s4m1p1.jpg

2mev6m1.jpg

Reef Art

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
ok no more corals. This is just a crash waiting to happen. I did notice that I have much nicer colors from my lps and montis after I added the two clowns. My bioload was pretty light as all I had was a tiny pipefish, super tiny yasha haze/pistol pair, and a mandarin. Now my skimmer pulls more gunk with the clowns. Here's an fts.

The starfish you see in the last pic in the middle of the tank has been decapitating some of the bigger zoas. The first time I saw him on top of a gobstopper zoa I didn't think anything of it but after the 3rd day I pulled him off and he was eating the brown filling in the zoa stalk. Musta thought it was some chocolate Yodels or something. The head of the zoa was hanging off by a thread of flesh and the next day fell off. Will post a separate thread about it.

Attachments

• VitreaFTS.jpg
    VitreaFTS.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 169

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: