Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
I won't get another AquaHub ATO. I have one that constantly failed. Customer service is great, but the product I don't like. Company replaced, all the parts 1 by 1 until they gave up.lol Last communication was "Awilda, I don't know what to tell you."LOL
I have a reeffanatic that I purchased used from a member here, and think it is great. My only complain is that it doesn't have the means of protecting the pump in the top off water reseviour.

By the way, the seller had hooked up the floats to a piece of eggcrate to be hung on the sump.;) Works great.............

BHDMC

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have one of the "Autotopoff" unit and never had any problems. Before that I was using a Coralvue unit, that fail within two month of purchase. This unit also had the hot wire and neutral wire reverse in the outlet.

Last edited:

DrCooper

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
hey cooper hows that ato working for you now? which type did you purchase. i got my tunze osmolater controller wet and it cost 110 to replace. looking to go inexpensive

It is working great. I forget the exact model I ordered but I got the two pieces in the tank (one back up) and mounted it on the tank inside. One time it stopped working and I emailed them and they offered to send me a new one in exchange but it started working all of a sudden. All in all very happy with the unit.

Go for it! Real nice guys over there , they email you back real fast.

autoponicz