duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
so i was discussing our cell phone bill and was wondering if my plan is to high for a 3 phone family plan.its costing me 195 dollars for a unlimited plan except for phone calls which we have minutes for 3 phones.does that seem high.my contract for sprint ends in 2 months and wondering if anyone else has a 3 phone family plan for cheaper with good service.

wonderballz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
We pay about 150 after taxes for 2 phones. Unlimited data/text/mobile to mobile. I get 23% off for my job also

I think for me to add another phone it would be 10 bucksa month extra, plus 10 bucks for another smart phone. You seem to be I'm the ball park.

Sent from my PC36100 using Reefs

Brando457

NJRC Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
AT&T here: $220

5 line - family plan

1. 1500 mins between them
2. free mobile to mobile plus favs
3. i have unlimited data and texting on my plan ($50 right there)
4. I get 20% off only my line from my job.

Last edited:

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
so i was discussing our cell phone bill and was wondering if my plan is to high for a 3 phone family plan.its costing me 195 dollars for a unlimited plan except for phone calls which we have minutes for 3 phones.does that seem high.my contract for sprint ends in 2 months and wondering if anyone else has a 3 phone family plan for cheaper with good service.

Duke 195 is ALOT? lol we pay 250 a months for all 3 smartsphones with umlimted everything and free mins after 9pm

if you want to go down more switch over to metropc i think they have 100 plan for 4 phones something like that check it out.

TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
my bill is a little over 100 for an iphone and a droid AT&T has great plans unlimited texting and also 1 that people don't know about that you can add FREE! It's unlimited mobile to mobile ANY carrier. Your minutes only get used up for lan lines. I think there is a small discount for my woman's job also not sure the percentage maybe 17 or 20%.

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
Duke all the phone company pick ur pockets I have sprint I pay 90 a month unlimited which start at 70 and I call to discuss my Bill and some of the charges and taxes they can't explain what some them is for but it get them on my Bill every month so 3 phone for 200 is not bad imo

thirty5

A Little Annoyed!
Rating - 96.6%
84   3   0
I have Sprint abour $140 a month for Family Share Plan (i get discount off plan from work)
1500 Minutes for landline calls
Unlimited Calls to Cell (Any carrier)
Unlimited everything else (data, text)
That is for 2 phones
Other phones to add are $25 bucks a month for phones with Data plans.

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
No one has tmobile?

Eh, I'm never sure how to rate the phone service (in low service spots like basements, Maine, etc I rarely get quality consistent service where folks with AT&T do)

I pay $154 per month for an unlimited (everything) family plan with for 2 phones.
So,unlimited
talk (to anyone at anytime in the US)
text
data (for one smartphone, the G2) the unlimited smartphone data package is what keeps me with Tmobile.
data (regular cell)

If I added another phone it would be $10 per line. If the phone needed a smartphone data package it would cost $25.

I also get 15% discount from my job.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: