Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Almost 2 years with mine in a reef. Never touches corals and he doesn't eat aiptasia either. Takes a poke at any tiny snails who fall down belly up, but rarely does damage. Sometimes I swear he's trying to help them get back up because after the peck the snail is right side up and cruises away. heh

Got mine from Diver's Den, so he was already eating prepared food. In my tank he eats live black worms, frozen spirulina brine and frozen mysis.

Great, beautiful fish.

lnevo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Just got one today. If i lose my feather duster as well, oh well. I'm hoping he/she can help with my spaghetti worm issues. I also stupidly bought a flame scallop...i guess that won't last..maybe I'll sump the scallop.

edd

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
i had mine for almost 2yrs. i didn't see him yesterday, and today i find a scull and pile of bones about 3-4 inches away from my carpet nem.
you guys think the nem ate him. if it was he has to go.

cody0709

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
My carpet use to eat every new fish/ gave it away. My copperband is very healthy and never had an issue with any coral except Acans, they closed up for about 3 weeks but now open and thriving.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByReefs2014-10-12 00:17:07 EDT.jpg
    ImageUploadedByReefs2014-10-12 00:17:07 EDT.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 172
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had one for 3 years in my 300G. Mine was a very picky eater and would only eat mysis and diced scallop. My Desjardini and Idol started terrorizing him during feeding time and he died about a week after that began. They are great fish if you have time to devote to their husbandry.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: