jsanfilippo5

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I just picked up this RO system for water changes, I noticed that the pressure on my faucet is crazy going through this thing. Is that normal? Can anything bad happen to my water pipes in my house?

Sorry for the stupid questions! First ime ever using an RO unit.

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
U have to t in a hose connection to ur water line and the unit work great at least thats what I did that faucet adapter dont work so well I have the 75 g a day unit

xxxAngeloxxx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I just picked up this RO system for water changes, I noticed that the pressure on my faucet is crazy going through this thing. Is that normal? Can anything bad happen to my water pipes in my house?

Sorry for the stupid questions! First ime ever using an RO unit.

there never such things as stupid questions when it comes not to know how to use something the correct way.

andylee

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I think that's only the first time you change filters. It is to clear debris and other stuff from the filters. You may see that the initial water is pretty black. The carbon block filters often have a lot of carbon dust that you probably don't want in your tank.

Be careful of forgetting about your water! In another thread, it seems that most floods are caused by making water and forgetting about it.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: