ZANYMASTER

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
410   0   0
I'm operating on safe mode right now with networking.Can't seem to do much else even the repair has done nothing.On the phone with Alienware and of coursee overseas:irked:.Might need to get someone to help me install a new HD.I think this one is shot only after almost 2 years.

Boomer

Bomb Technician (EOD)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Zany

Did you try System Repair ?

Safe Mode. With PC on pull the power cord wait a few min and plug back in ans see if then goes to Safe Mode

Just what is happening when it is booted up ?

Your issue sounds more like the Mother Board or HD has gone bad. If you had a Asus Mother Broad with Express Gate then we cold find out in second what the issue is.

Edit:

Sorry missed this last post of yours

In Safe Mode try System Repair and select, pick a date to go back before this issue occurred. You still may have a MB or HD issue.

Last edited:

Boomer

Bomb Technician (EOD)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Express gate,It's disabled in the bios

Not a good thing :) You can run a PC, go on the internet, use My Documents, e-mail etc. with NO HD even in the flipp'in PC. Some Asus MD have a small built in HD, more like a flash drive, stuck on the board or if not on the board you can just use a flash drive and load the EG program on it. Sorry to hear of your issue. Last year, at this time, I was where you are at now with a Dell. I built a new one with all the fancy toys, even a internal cooler and over-clock capabilities. I've got over $2K sunk in it.

Widdy

Vendor
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Goldman Reference II; while $300k for a turntable is mind boggling... I can't help but wonder what's the pricetag of the other components that this turntable will be connected to...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: