duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
well im a ethical hunter.when there is a high population of deer in a low dense of woods its not fair game for the deer using a high powered gun.that is why the bow is the weapon to be used on the island.plus the danger of using a gun near the roads or houses.

Pinkheine

No More Room :-(
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
yeah i hear that.those gun shots you here cannot be from hunting season because u can only hunt with a bow on the island unless there is a farm with a nuisence permit.or they are illegally hunting deer.if thats the case i would call the DEC.there is nothing worse than killing the population of deer that way.

Yea the DEC trucks are ALWAYS parked on our road. They are either up by the lake checking fishing permits or in the woods chasing kids on ATVs or making sure the hunters are doing right. There are still some farms around and one is actually probably close enough for me to hear the shots, but somehow my pessimistic nature makes me doubt that.

Jejton--- That is hilarious. Our AmStaff is just as goofy she will try and get any living thing she sees to play with her, hence the scar on her head from trying to get the raccoon to play one night when I took her outside. Scratched her up pretty good, no need for stitches thankfully. She also wouldn't go outside unless it was daylight, not dusk, not sunrise... it had to be full sun.. for three days. It was hell trying to drag a 58lb dog that wasn't having it out the door so she wouldn't pee on the floor.

jejton

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
The thing my dog hates the most is showers. She loves the water, and goes crazy when she's at the beach or lake or even in the sprinkler but for some reason she hates the shower. The only time she has ever growled or shown teeth to me was when I tried to drag her in the shower. She would roll over and go limp when the shower was turned on. Eventually I had to put on a bathing suit and get in and only then did she reluctantly go in. Strange dog. sorry for the hijack.

al0ha

The Inked Reefer
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
i remember seeing a CLAN of chickens and roosters in haunama bay in hawaii, i would come out of the ocean after snorkeling with convict tangs and i would see them picking at trash :scratch::question::confused:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: