dubs

renegade reefer
my first dbtc as stated by skimmerman and onetimer i would like share something for my tank like they did i dont have any differernt rule or condition from there tread same rules apply u pay it forword with something of ur own ok i have nice xenia on a plug or kenya tree or both and can even frags u plug of some gsp the one in the pics is gone but i have nice colony can trim down these pic r like two month old so they grown since mounted

Attachments

• Picture 065.jpg
    Picture 065.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 127
  • Picture 110.jpg
    Picture 110.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:

dubs

renegade reefer
man if i have to track a xenia colony and a kenya tree then whats the point the honor system dont work any more??? for that then i theres no piont fyi this is my tread and those pics are of my tank i am just using the same condition as the person i was taking dbtc from

noodleman

Advanced Reefer
you dont track it yourself, the person you give it to will repost on this thread when another frag is up for grabs....and you'll get to see how far your piece has spread, it's suppose to be a fun thing

but do as you wish ;)

dubs

renegade reefer
ok i see this going to become a pain ill pass on what i was going to get from onetimer and take my thread down ill still give frags away but ill make a freebie tread for that

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: