Bio14guy

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I work for a company that deals with cleaning up things like that. You can fix that with a good dehumidifier. You should even be able to get a commercial one at a rental place. Try that first.

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Ops! Let me count the times my ro has flooded my 1st. floor bathroom. Wait, I can't!!LOL

Sounds like your basement is not finished (concrete floors), so whats the bid deal?

BTW, skip the chocolates. Nice piece of jewelry, or something that you know she really wants would be a much better deal...

Guys, quite with the "who pays the bills" BS.. Figure out how much you would have to shell out for EVERYTHING most wifes do through out a day; like laundry, cooking, chores, caring for the children, and that is just the minimum we do most days it's a lot more. Our jobs never end.;) No vacations either, cause even on vacation we are still working.smh

thirty6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Basement is finished, but tank is built into wall, someday ill post a pic, behind tank is concrete. Finished section not effected at all.... Not sure why it bothered her. She was fine before she left for work who knows....

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Basement is finished, but tank is built into wall, someday ill post a pic, behind tank is concrete. Finished section not effected at all.... Not sure why it bothered her. She was fine before she left for work who knows....

Come on man, you know why it bothered her. All those nights of you doing maintenance, water changes, staring at the tank while she sat patiently on the couch watching tv waiting for you to be done and spend some time with her after her hard day. Then the lights go out and you seem to remember something you need to order for the tank and off to the computer you go. 2 hours later you've spent more money on the tank and you're worn out so you both go to bed.

Now this retchid thing in her eyes just spewed water into her house.....LOL

Glad there was no signifigant damage.

jbjints

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Come on man, you know why it bothered her. All those nights of you doing maintenance, water changes, staring at the tank while she sat patiently on the couch watching tv waiting for you to be done and spend some time with her after her hard day. Then the lights go out and you seem to remember something you need to order for the tank and off to the computer you go. 2 hours later you've spent more money on the tank and you're worn out so you both go to bed.

Wow, it never crossed my mind until now but this could be the reason why I have been getting the evil eye lately. My tank has been looking good so I have been staring at it for hours at a time while eating dinner and then after dinner too LOL.

Wolf DOT

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
+1
sounds about right: not to mention the time on the computer spent on Manhattan Reefs (or fishbook, as my son calls it) updating your profile or just browsing through threads.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Reefs

Last edited:

jcdeng

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
67   0   0

Very well said!

thirty6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
229   0   0

pretty much...except i normally wait for her to go to sleep...see if its worth my while to join her. when i get the Heismann i go play with tank hahaah:banghead:

rbtwo4

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Ops! Let me count the times my ro has flooded my 1st. floor bathroom. Wait, I can't!!LOL

Sounds like your basement is not finished (concrete floors), so whats the bid deal?

BTW, skip the chocolates. Nice piece of jewelry, or something that you know she really wants would be a much better deal...

Guys, quite with the "who pays the bills" BS.. Figure out how much you would have to shell out for EVERYTHING most wifes do through out a day; like laundry, cooking, chores, caring for the children, and that is just the minimum we do most days it's a lot more. Our jobs never end.;) No vacations either, cause even on vacation we are still working.smh
the Queen has spoken now bow down lol

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: