thirty6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
left the ro unit on, float switch not so much! water in the basement, frantic witch, i mean wife, and the tank is on its way...

stay tuned for a good deal on a 120... ill update details when i get off work

JimmyR1rider

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Sorry to hear what heppened but let her cool down a bit before you make that decision.

Put a few dehumidifiers around and it will help dry the place out.

If you keep the tank do what I do- I set the alarm on my phone for 10 minutes or so less than how long it takes to fill the container im filling so I dont forget- even if you leave the house you can shoot back before it overflows, or make a phone call to remedy the situation.

Good luck

BFITZ06

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I must have done that like 10 time....run some fans, dehumidifier take her out to dinner she will get over it. If not just start drinking!!
Sent from my DROID3 using Reefs

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
left the ro unit on, float switch not so much! water in the basement, frantic witch, i mean wife, and the tank is on its way...

stay tuned for a good deal on a 120... ill update details when i get off work

You should ask for your pants back :knockedou

My place is a democracy except I'm the 10% who pays 90% of the taxes so I get 90% of the votes. My fiance also loves tanks though so short of constantly being bugged for a bigger tank I don't get any complaints.

thirty6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Well, I'll o along with selling this one, and a week after it sells I'd have one twice the size in it's place! I kinda played it up too knowing what I'd like replace this one with.... She hasn't learned yet, always two steps head

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
The worst is being woken up at 3am because your cousin heard cracking and water rushing and her telling you the tank fell over. Got that memo hmm about 2 weeks ago. The reservoir overflowed onto the pressboard it was sitting on and finally gave way to the 30 gallon reservoir and fell and spilt 25 gallons of fresh mixed saltwater onto my hardwood floor. There goes $5.00 worth of red sea pro salt... Stupid pressboard! Stupid me!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: