Paolissimo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
You should see my work clothes. Have kids? Ever see how dirty a 9 and 5 yr old boy get? Lol but seriously I have 8 I rotate out never letting them get that dirty so they aren't that bad to throw in with jeans and stuff. I've actually stopped running them now and my tank has never looked better.
ehh i don't have kids lol..Well, i have 3 that I rotate, the felt one seems to get dirtier then the non felt one. Also what do you mean you stopped running them? You don't use them anymore and the tank looks better/cleaner?

jbjints

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I am going to wash the 8 that I bought and I am going to use a capful of bleach with the water setting to hot. My wash machine has an extra rinse setting, should I be okay with that extra rinse setting or should I rinse it again after its done?

Is there anything wrong with machine drying? I am sure they won't take long to dry using a gas dryer.

Thanks,

Joe

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
with the extra rinse cycle everything should be fine. do the sniff test...f you smell bleach then run another cycle with no bleach and use less next time.
i've been using the large commercial washer for 12-16 socks with 2 caps full of bleach for 5-6 years without any problems. i also use the dryer to dry them. everything done in 45 min to an hour...washer 30 min...dryer 15-30 min..

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: