Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Thank you Marc, and Jeff! You are both outstanding guys!!! Oh yes, Jeff has one gorgeous healthy reef!;)
One day I have to make it up to the Bx to see your's Marc.

xlotus123x

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Tricolor Nana
yellow zoa
kedds reds
pink and whitish blue paly
very purple with green center
green mouth people eaters
bright orange paly
some green paly
moonshine paly
Blue sparkle paly
lunar eclipse
jokers
green bay packers
gods of armor
cats eyes
red and purple eye

I'll send the by paypal when I figure how much I owe you.

Thanks

QUESTIONMARC

www.Questionmarc.com
Rating - 100%
376   0   0
sorry everyone, I have been pretty sick with cold/flu, Anyone who paypal'd has been contacted and taken care of.. I am in the process of updating the list and contacting everyone else right now. Have patience.

And please DO NOT call my work phone number looking to talk about frags. lol.. are you people serious?? Its frags... lol.. thanks. 347.614.1814.

**** IMPORTANT NOTE****

This was really supposed to be about the frag swap, and trying to hook people up and generate TRAFFIC for the swap.. there seems to be a bit too many people all of a sudden who "can't seem to make it to the swap" Soooo.. in the best interest of the Manhattan Reefs and the Fall Swappers.. if you are not going to the swap.. I can not meet up with you anywhere... and I will sell ONLY what i have left to people who can meet at the swap.. Time is limited, I'm not a fish store, I do not do this for a living, I cannot sit on the phone and email all day arranging pickups and drop offs for a couple frags.. I'm not trying to be an ass about this either but.. seriously.. I'm trying to make this as easy as possible for everyone INCLUDING me.. It is difficult for me to meet everyone everywhere, juggle times, issues, so forth and so on.. SO.. if you have ordered so far.. I will figure out how to deal with you personally.. If you haven't.. and plan too.. then have your friend who is GOING to the SWAP.. pick up from me for you.. but I mean come on.. i need my frags asap.. lol, it is really getting to be a little tough with people wanting to pick up before the swap, please understand. thanks. Not to mention i hate pre fragging and sending them out a day later and not letting things heal properly.. i mean... i'm good at fragging.. but you are just risking a problem not letting things heal properly.. anyways.. that's the story.. obviously from the rant.. i'm feeling better.. lol.. so.. come on man.. help me out here and use some common sense.. i'm trying.

Last edited:

xlotus123x

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I paypaled you but haven't heard back from you. When you get a chance please confirm payment. and I hope you feel better, it's probably the change in temp, warm, cold, warm, cold.

Feel better, Thanks

krzysiek

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Nice frags. I will call you when I am ready for more frags. I agree with you 100% what you said in your thread. Because of that I am lowering prices of some of my frags. Thanks

ming

LE Coral Killer
Rating - 100%
272   0   0
Hey Marc
Can I get these?
Tricolor Nana. $10 1"-2"
aqua delight 10$ 1"
lemon lime 20$ 1x1"
If you want to trade your lemon lime frag for my green, LMK, otherwise I will just pay you
DSC_0622.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: