Status
Not open for further replies.

selkoner

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.4%
114   3   0
hi just i have some stuff for sale buyer can pick up in NJ 07104 or at the swap on sunday here we go

first dragon breath 3-4'' $15
avebunan.jpg

second rare green nepthea 4''-$25 frags will frag bigger pices or sell whole stock depends how much the buyer wants .....
ymamupyq.jpg

zoa :

Blue clovers pair with red people eater with lime green mouth two for one .. ( the 2nd picture is of the mother colony of the blue clovers) ((((((( sold )))))))
dypaduhu.jpg

amaru5az.jpg

Purple hornets and red keds zoa combo $45
abejehes.jpg
3y9e9e9a.jpg

6a6u9abu.jpg

I also have this algae $10 per portion

ebeve4em.jpg

Brand new never used fluval E200 heater this is the best heater you can get it has a LCD it show the actual water temperature and has high and low temp alert .... And easy to raise and lower temp this is good up to 65 GL
$50
guza7ude.jpg

Lastly I have a eshopps skimmer Psk200 I'm selling it for a friend of mine as you can see its works really good but it was to big for his sump ... It's 3 mo old .. Please note the skimmer pump needs a new propeller witch is $20 ... He is asking $100 ( hes taken best offers !!!) he paid $340 and he has recite

Tanken best offers on skimmers !!
enu6uteg.jpg
abudu2uz.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: