Deep Dive Coral

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
well i agree with everything that everyone has mentioned. if a vendor decides to pull out then its his own buisness and no one elses. there are plenty of other vendors on this site that are still here. i personally never shopped or spoke to H2o so i cant be bias either way. this is also no reason to stop shopping with him just b/c he is not a vendor here anymore. also this give you the opertunity to now maybe check out a different vendor. i swear by house of fish, and wwof. so nows the opertunity to try something diferent and expand your horizon.lol.:lol_large

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Their prices on fish and cleanup inverts are quite reasonable...not the cheapest, but not overpriced either. Inverts are pretty standard in price. Corals are a bit overpriced, but they are mostly LPS and I find that most LPS are very high priced these days. They do have a large "frag" tank where they sell small pieces for about $25 or so....mostly pieces of Caulastrea...some look good, some don't. They rarely carry clams, and when they do they are very high priced. Basically, they are best for fish...they usually have a good selection, and usually they are healthy. They don't use copper in any of their tanks, and keep the sg at a reasonable level...1.125 for inverts and corals, slightly less in their fish-only tanks.

autoponicz