Lunareclipse

Fishes are cuddly
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Welcome to MR, I see you have been lurking...lol

Love your Saints! Names?
My female saints are Sammie and Luna. I rescued Sammie and Luna came from a high kill shelter. She was taken there because she has epilepsy. I called about her on the morning she was to be put to sleep. She has the same name as me! Get's confusing so we call her Bug. And our male saint (and huge shi!head) is Buster. Our cats' names are Fluffy, Mr. Grumpy Whiskers, Sweet Pea, and Lucy. We already picked out a Lunar wrasse for our tank. It is on hold until the tank cycles. His name is Your Wrasse Has Had It. There is a stray running the neighborhood. He poops and pees on our front porch. I would like to catch him and offer him a home with us. He looks like a Basset mix. We haven't been able to catch him though. I hope we get to him before the dog warden does. Lurking? Is that when you are in a chat room and don't say anything? Sometimes I get busy and walk away from the computer with intentions of coming back shortly, but one thing always leads to another and pretty soon I have the house rearranged. I come back and find that I was in the forums and I'm like "crap", they must think I'm a perv or something.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: