Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey guys! I have seen this forum spread word of my products so I thought I would check it out, possibly give back some and say inTank you!

For a "local" forum it seems to have an active membership.

So whats up from Wisconsin?! Hope your water is wet.

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Hey, welcome aboard! Yes we are an active bunch, and as such we welcome new members quite readily.................
Come on in have a seat, and join us.

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Hiya Stevie, welcome to MR , enjoy your stay! :)
Obviously many folks here are familiar with you already - how about telling the uninformed a little about yourself?
(me - I Googled you, so I already know ;))

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hiya Stevie, welcome to MR , enjoy your stay! :)
Obviously many folks here are familiar with you already - how about telling the uninformed a little about yourself?
(me - I Googled you, so I already know ;))

omgomgomg I can't hide even on Google!

For the uninformed or those with larger aquariums I have a two year old Red Sea Max. It was started in Illinois but was moved to Wisconsin in April. After upgrading to the Tunze 9002 I created a media basket that started a business called inTank. I now sell 25+ products on my website, 18 of which we produce in house. All products are hand made out of acrylic and have solved some simple but major issues with nano reef filtration. As of now I still do this with a day job.

Check out our crap www.mediabaskets.com

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
H Steve welcome to MR, How about you show us your nano.

IMG_5798-1.jpg

upsidedown.jpg

IMG_5825.JPG

IMG_5950eat.jpg

Thread

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: