hugo oliveira

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I'm Hugo Oliveira and i'm a reef aquarium lover. Recently I opened a shop dedicated to aquarium assembly. I'm here to share information, tips and also learn. Soon I will show you some of my work.

Cheers, best regards.

Last edited:

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
Hi Hugo and Welcome to MR!!
We'd love to see some pictures of your shop even though it's a little to far to travel to visit :)

Can we safely assume you are aquainted with Pedro Nuno Ferreira who so graciously visits us here?

hugo oliveira

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Hugo and Welcome to MR!!
We'd love to see some pictures of your shop even though it's a little to far to travel to visit :)

Can we safely assume you are aquainted with Pedro Nuno Ferreira who so graciously visits us here?

I am certainly friend of Pedro Nuno, we live in the same city and share knowledge by reefs together, it is a pleasure to have you as a friend.
Promise help show what is best in Portugal.​

And thank you for receiving Katty.​

best regards
Hugo Oliveira​

Last edited:

Pedro Nuno Ferreira

Liquid Breathing
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I'm Hugo Oliveira and i'm a reef aquarium lover. Recently I opened a shop dedicated to aquarium assembly. I'm here to share information, tips and also learn. Soon I will show you some of my work.

Hi Hugo and welcome to MR, I kown you will like this very kind and warm-hearted community

Viva Hugo e bem vindo ao MR, sei que vais gostar desta comunidade que ? muito simpatica, e agrad?vel.

Hugo have look here New Photos Of My Tank (
multipage.gif
1 2 3 ... Last Page) and here Tank Girl (
multipage.gif
1 2 3 ... Last Page) and here The Cube (
multipage.gif
1 2 3 ... Last Page) and and here Kathy's 75 Gallon Reef Tank (
multipage.gif
1 2 3 ... Last Page) and here As Big As I Can Go: My 75g Upgrade (
multipage.gif
1 2 3 ... Last Page) and here Seahorse & Pipefish Haven (
multipage.gif
1 2 3 ... Last Page)and here Natural Sea Water (
multipage.gif
1 2 3 ... Last Page) and here Tank reached 38 years old (
multipage.gif
1 2 3 ... Last Page) and there are many more excellent threads. Also do read Reefs Magazine

Yes kathyC Hugo is my friend and this is is web page http://www.nanonatura.pt/
http://nanonatura.com.sapo.pt/
Hugo uses mostly natural sea water in is shop tanks and we have been collecting it together recently.

Well enjoy...you'll like here...we feel home

Cheers
Pedro Nuno ;-)

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Hugo, any friend of Pedro is a friend of mine. Welcome to our site. Enjoy your stay. And if you're 1/10th as helpful and friendly as Pedro, you guys are going to steal all our reefer women away from us. :( J/K

Look forward to seeing pix of your shop.

Best regards, (not kisses ;) )
Russ

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: