tomzpc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

Been lurking around here for awhile but this is my first time posting. I've been interested in getting a corner glass pentagon larger than 90 gallons (probably no larger than 150) for awhile now and realize that it would likely have to be a custom tank. I have gotten quotes from Miracles In Toronto and a place in western PA (forget the name) but was wondering if there any places in or around NY that sell pentagons or could do a custom one. Looking for furniture grade stand and canopy as well. Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks....Tom

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
hey Tom,
welcome to manhattan reefs.
for custom tanks you can give Sean a call at aquatic creations,
718-302-9080. He should be able to help you out.

- jonathan

tomzpc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
jhale said:
hey Tom,
welcome to manhattan reefs.
for custom tanks you can give Sean a call at aquatic creations,
718-302-9080. He should be able to help you out.

- jonathan

Thanks. I'll give Sean a holler at some point. Where is he located?

As for Glass Cages, I've heard lots of negatives but maybe I'll rethink my position and give them a call too.

jhale

ReefsMagazine!
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Sean's store is in BK, 16 Powers Street
Brooklyn N.Y. 11211

I have a glass cages tank, I would not recommend them for the tank you want. their silicon work is way to sloppy for what your looking for. they make good strong tanks, but attention to detail is not their strong point.

tomzpc

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chiefmcfuz said:
Hey Tom. Long time no see. How's HVRK? Nine9d's here. Say hi to Jamie from Fishtopia for me will ya.

Hi Chief! HVRK is doing great. I haven't seen Jamie online or in person in a while myself but then again I've only been to Fishtopia once. Being over in Pawling it isn't as close to me as it is for a lot of the guys.

Sean, I'll be in touch with dimensions, etc. Thanks.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: