bud

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hi

Recently I notice these flying insects in my home. They are occasionally in closets and in the bathroom. They fly extremly slow, very easily killed in the air with your hands. When they land the wings are on top but can't see there legs. The color is brown.

I have not been able to find any info on them.

Does anyone know what they are? and how to get rid of them

Thanks

mray

?
Rating - 99%
96   1   0
I can't remember the name of them but they look like beetles right? They have a hard shell that covers their wings. I had these before and I couldn't get rid of them for months. Everyday I would kill at least 10 and they would keep coming back in numbers. So one day I decided to make myself a cup of hot chocolate. I measure out 3 spoon full of powder and then poured hot water in. I stir and stir and it wouldn't completely dissolve! So then I decided to use the spoon to kind of press it and guess what! They were bugs!

Ok enough with my rant, check your cabinets for any open containers.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Are they moths? They sound like moths from the description and moths usually hang out in the bathrooms and closets. Have you noticed holes in your clothing?

clothes-moth-adult.jpg

If so, you need to get an exterminator, they will destroy your home and clothing.

bud

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
thanks guys

I'm going to try to catch one of them and pic it. It does seem Rice/ Grain would make sense..? As my daughter can leave rice or grain all over the floor.

I'm sure is not a Moth , mosquito , or hard shell beetles. As most of these legs can be easily spotted.

Thanks

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: