• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our saltwater aquarium community?
    JOIN NOW

stage3-S4

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
yup same old jets. Doesn't surprise me. Their defense get destroyed. maybe rex will shut his fat ass up blaming the offense for his loses all the time. Pats will win it all once again.

Imbarrie

PADI Dive Inst
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Patriots look as nasty as they did 3 years ago. They have the best QB in the business and they dont even need him with their ground game.

Hey Giants what happened?
The Packers played both of us so it gives us a rare opportunity to see how we measure up if only by proxy. Lets look at some minor stats from those games.

The Jets held the Packers to 9 points and 3 of those were debatable, but lets call it 9.
But the offense was scoreless.

The Giants held them to 45 points, great job D.
And the offense did a better job with 17 points but still was not quite good enough to win.

Overall I would say Im looking forward to the playoffs.

stage3-S4

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Patriots look as nasty as they did 3 years ago. They have the best QB in the business and they dont even need him with their ground game.

Hey Giants what happened?
The Packers played both of us so it gives us a rare opportunity to see how we measure up if only by proxy. Lets look at some minor stats from those games.

The Jets held the Packers to 9 points and 3 of those were debatable, but lets call it 9.
But the offense was scoreless.

The Giants held them to 45 points, great job D.
And the offense did a better job with 17 points but still was not quite good enough to win.

Overall I would say Im looking forward to the playoffs.

I would watch out for comments like this. Don't forget the Giants pretty much Hit/rushed/sacked cutlet on ever play when they played the bears. They held them to only 110 yards the entire game. The jets couldn't even hold the bears under that in the 3rd quarter. Their defense is a joke. No pass rush, no secondary coverage, poor play calling. It really is pathetic. I would be surprised if they could beat any of the better afc teams in the playoffs such as the steelers,ravens, or pats.

James

Zen-Reefer
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Congrats JETS fans. I am pulling for you now that the Saints are out. I like the Falcons in the NFC. Superbowl I like the NFC unless Vick and those dirtbags are in, in that case I will be rooting for the AFC.

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I would watch out for comments like this. Don't forget the Giants pretty much Hit/rushed/sacked cutlet on ever play when they played the bears. They held them to only 110 yards the entire game. The jets couldn't even hold the bears under that in the 3rd quarter. Their defense is a joke. No pass rush, no secondary coverage, poor play calling. It really is pathetic. I would be surprised if they could beat any of the better afc teams in the playoffs such as the steelers,ravens, or pats.
Don't forget the JETS beat 2 of those teams you mentioned and should have beat the Ravens on opening night. I have never seen so many bad calls by the REFS ever in a game until that JETS/Ravens game. One thing I hate though is the fact the JETS take it down to the wire everytime.

nycmat

nYo
Rating - 98.2%
55   1   0
sorry great game for the jets. but sanchez needs to be benched. he played likt crap and every throw was high unless it was in front of him. rex should bench him and start brunell. maybe they will have a chance. but congrats on the win

BFITZ06

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
i wouldnt give up on the kid just yet. he was pressured most of the game by the defensive ends and having to rush his passes. that being said he plays like crap every game he has more than 7days rest ryan should have played him atleast the 1st half.

stage3-S4

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
sorry great game for the jets. but sanchez needs to be benched. he played likt crap and every throw was high unless it was in front of him. rex should bench him and start brunell. maybe they will have a chance. but congrats on the win

Well you may be right for some of what you said. He did play like crap for most of the game, but the bottom line is when the Jets needed him to come up big in a big spot he did. That is something that most quaterbacks in the NFL can not do. He has done it a few times this year. He did indeed make the call to go to Edwards on a comeback route on 3rd down which pretty much ended any chance for the colts to win. I much rather have him up there than say Mark Brunell. Some of his throws were off which could have been from has sore shoulder. He also made a great call to go to Edwards on that 3rd down play when the colts stacked 9 in the box to try to end the game. Edwards had the CB beat and with a throw anywhere close to him thats an easy TD. This type of smart quarterback play doesn't come from bench warmers.

Last edited:

saltwaterinbrooklyn

Pro hobby anti profit!
Rating - 100%
132   0   0
J.e.t.s means just ended the season , awwwwww why the long faces , they will never come back from the grave 40 plus years they have swam the ocean to drown at the shoreline! Get used to it if your not already cause facts are facts , they never had any business getting this far, even the greatest run out of miracles.

R.I.p the whole Rex Ryan team, another year another tear. Lol they suck!

Imbarrie

PADI Dive Inst
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
How do they suck?
Two years in a row they made it to the championship playoffs.
I can name a lot of teams that stayed home today.
They beat the Colts and the Patriots, on the road.
They came within one touchdown of winning today.

Proud to be a JETS fan and I cant wait to see them kick ass next year.

J.e.t.s means just ended the season , awwwwww why the long faces , they will never come back from the grave 40 plus years they have swam the ocean to drown at the shoreline! Get used to it if your not already cause facts are facts , they never had any business getting this far, even the greatest run out of miracles.

R.I.p the whole Rex Ryan team, another year another tear. Lol they suck!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: