watchedout

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
So guys I'm in Orlando and I wanted to check out some stores when to world wide corals and I'm not going to lie it was a disappointment I got a couple of frags and to be honest the stores we have in NY blow them out of the water so don't believe the hype only nice thing was the white yellow tang other wise over priced..but to save my trip I found a little store close to the airport called sea in the city and it was amazing blew away WWC and the prices were great and they have an on line store and they ship the own is from NJ and she is a cool down to earth lady who loves the hobby I hopefully will stop back there tomorrow and pick up a couple corals but check them out awesome place with awesome prices and they ship to NY

oh207

Advanced Reefer
Apex Freak
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I was there last week and visited a few stores. Sea in the City was not on the list, but I will check them out the next time I'm in Orlando.

I did go to WWC and had the same thought.

If you are interested there is another store that I would recommend.
Top Shelf Aquatics
7250 Aloma Ave #102, Winter Park, FL 32792

This is a newer store and its about 5 minutes away from another Saltwater store where I got a lot of my reef equipment. Ocean Blue Aquariums.

selkoner

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.4%
114   3   0
So guys I'm in Orlando and I wanted to check out some stores when to world wide corals and I'm not going to lie it was a disappointment I got a couple of frags and to be honest the stores we have in NY blow them out of the water so don't believe the hype only nice thing was the white yellow tang other wise over priced..but to save my trip I found a little store close to the airport called sea in the city and it was amazing blew away WWC and the prices were great and they have an on line store and they ship the own is from NJ and she is a cool down to earth lady who loves the hobby I hopefully will stop back there tomorrow and pick up a couple corals but check them out awesome place with awesome prices and they ship to NY

How much was the white yellow tang?

watchedout

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
The owner of sea in the city did the right thing by me all I can say is check them out and she's updating her online store today and if you don't see it email and ask and most likely she will have it or get it for you and if you have your own account to ship will use yours

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So what store in New York is nicer than WWC . I would like to visit these stores .

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
most of the locals ones, the reef shoppe, tropical island aquarium , total aquariums , aquarium village, pets aquatics.

I have visited all of the above except the reef shoppe and frankly I feel your statement is way off base. The price points are higher at WWC there is no doubt but the quality of livestock is also at a higher level. Now on the appearance of the store (WWC) to me it would be a stretch to say all those stores are cleaner. I went and spent two hours in store and was lucky enough to get a full tour. So my opinions are based on seeing all of WWC and only the retail area of local stores. Also to my point WWC has a very clean public bathroom which local store has one of those.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: