A

Anonymous

Went today and say what you will about other aquariums around the world who else has spiderman cleaning the glass!?!!!!
spidermang.jpg

A couple shots of Matt's tank, one white balanced the other not so much, and yeah the lowest I could go was about 1/10th of a second exposure, no tripod (wouldn't fit in my backpack! *grumble*), and I still had to do a wee bit of post processing photoshoppery, quite grainy due in it's full size but not too bad at this size.

mattstank.jpg

mattstankwb.jpg

When I got there my baby was just about to feed the cuttles, of course it wasn't live shrimp today, but it was fun

This is before they ate
cuttlebe.jpg

This is right after they snatched a shrimp
cuttleae.jpg

Also saw quite a few egg clusters as well as some clear eggs with tiny cuttles inside (It looks)

And this one was next to Rich's picture, not sure if this is "his tank" or not, but the single tall pillar design definitely looks cool almost like a work of art more so than a reef.
richv.jpg

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rich hatched those cuttles from eggs (w/ a little help from me on the weekends), and yes, that is his "staff pick" tank with the coral pillar and orange spot filefish (Oxymonacanthus).

Told ya it was hard to shoot my tank!

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its is very surprisingly dark, our eyes are pretty badass when it comes to picking up brightness as it really doesn't look THAT dark initially. I think the fact it has a bit of a purplish look to it makes it really hard for the digital cameras to pick up.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also here's the big window of the 220(??) thousand gallon tank. Got creative with photoshop and stitched together 4 photos to get this guy :D

Thumbnail due to the size.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: