wxl14

Wexel
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you are in the military, former military, active, inactive. Whatever the case maybe post up.

Cpl Welby Lloyd USMC MOS 5953 Radar Tech.
MCAS New river

Im the one on the left. Maxim never posted our pic. That was taken in Kyrgyzstan. During operation enduring freedom.

Attachments

• Kygystan.jpg
    Kygystan.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 147
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Found some pics.
First is me just before the gas chamber. Had I been able to function after there might have been some pics from then. You'd be surprised where mucus can come out of your head.
gas.jpg

Sorry for the crappy pic. That is a good friend of mine and myself sitting on an avenger (HMWV equipped with an anti aircraft turret on it's rear). The white dots are the stinger tubes. This is also my first ride lol. Hadn't gotten my civilian license at that time :shhh:.

avenger.jpg

That turret can go automated or remote control or you can sit in it. Either way it will track a cigarette butt if you flick it past it in real time.
http://www.army-technology.com/projects/avenger/ <-- some info.

RyanG

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing like the snot that hangs from your nose and finally pulls out when it gets pulled by the ground. Uck dont miss that! Although it did completely eliminate the endless upper respiratory infection I had in basic!

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I never served in the military but I just wanted to say Thank You to all who have that are members here. You are the reason why America is the land of the free and the home of the brave. You are the reason why we can speak freely. You are the reason why we are free. Thank you again from me and my family.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: