Chapz

Chap Attack Begin!!!!!
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Here is what my 2000 GSXR 750 Looks like at the moment.
Hoping to pick it up this weekend after the clean up.
Getting the bike cleaned up from all the grime during the years or my mis-care.

Attachments

• Frame.jpg
    Frame.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 108
  • Fairings.jpg
    Fairings.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 111
  • light.jpg
    light.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 109

uncle deisel

Wannabereefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
to the jelous

To all that have seen a real bike sorry but some jelous people(Cheifmcfuz) took away the picktures cause they cant take people being better than them sorry for those people but i do have some advise hard work equals hard play no hard feelings to the real riders.KEEP ROLLIN Yup the house is mine to.

Attachments

• 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
:tired: You really have no idea do you. I don't care that you have a bike. I have had bikes in the past. As a matter of fact I hope you get 10 more bikes in fact, a hundred even. Nice house but with your license plate information anyone with a computer can show up on your front doorstep at any time with good or bad intentions. And this is not a for sale thread this is a show off thread. All selling posts were deleted the ones with and without pics yours and others as well but if I missed one please feel free to let me know and I will be sure to delete them.

BTW FYI
From Websters

Main Entry: mod?er?a?tor
Function: noun
Pronunciation: 'm?-d&-"rA-t&r
1 : one who arbitrates : MEDIATOR
2 : one who presides over an assembly, meeting, or discussion: as a : the presiding officer of a Presbyterian governing body b : the nonpartisan presiding officer of a town meeting c : the chairman of a discussion group
3 : a substance (as graphite) used for slowing down neutrons in a nuclear reactor
- mod?er?a?tor?ship /-"ship/ noun

Chapz

Chap Attack Begin!!!!!
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I'm not much into Yamahas or undertail exhaust pipes but that R1 looks really nice.
Cant deal with the undertail exhaust. Seems to take away trunk space for spare tshirts and crap to hide.
My GSXR is getting re-painted flame yellow. The original stock yellow was getting old and the stickers were worn out. Spoke to my friend telling him im gonna be available saturday morning for a the motorcycle pick up.

As for the license plate issue, just be forwarned, no matter who u think you know on this site, someone can get your plate and find out where u live. Info travels fast and its the season for bike theft.

uncle deisel

Wannabereefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bikes

regardless if they whant it they will get right from the site it self o r hack right into your own computor while we are talking at this very moment. as for theft thats what insurance and guns are for.

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
They can do a lot more than just steal your bike. You're leaving yourself open to a lot of crazies, who can cause all kinds of trouble for you and your family. It can also take quite some time to clear up problems that these crazies may create, and one could even show up at your door. It's better to play safe than to take a chance and have something happen.

Chapz

Chap Attack Begin!!!!!
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Finally got my Motorcycle back with a new (Flame Yellow) paint job, and tuned up. No graphics for now. Probably during the winter it will be detailed. Big difference from the previous post of what my motorcycle looked like.
Great for only $16 to fill up.
Now gotta get it on the road for the weekend.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    24.6 KB · Views: 60
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

Chris5

Im BaAaAcK
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Finally got my Motorcycle back with a new (Flame Yellow) paint job, and tuned up. No graphics for now. Probably during the winter it will be detailed. Big difference from the previous post of what my motorcycle looked like.
Great for only $16 to fill up.
Now gotta get it on the road for the weekend.

What sized motor is that? My 07 Ninja 6R only takes about $10 premium to fill her up! :eek: $11 with the light on ... :shhh:

duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
To all that have seen a real bike sorry but some jelous people(Cheifmcfuz) took away the picktures cause they cant take people being better than them sorry for those people but i do have some advise hard work equals hard play no hard feelings to the real riders.KEEP ROLLIN Yup the house is mine to.
wow just saw this post.someone either thinks very highly of himself or he is covering up by buying huge gifts for shortcomings if u know what i mean.got your back chief.....:tongue1:.....

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: